This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree that we treat your personal data as defined in this Policy.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by being a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
2. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to CBM Digital Newspaper for the provision of various services as Treatment Managers. The company will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication to joonlinellc @ gmail.com
4. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirements under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be modified by the company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.